The VR5 builds on Bayliner’s proven V-bottom bowrider heritage, while adding form AND function. Forward, the boat employs Bayliner’s category-leading BeamForward™ design, which carries the full 8 feet of beam further forward in the boat than has been traditionally done. The self-bailing cockpit features Bayliner’s new AftAdvantage™ design that increases the aft seating area by extending it to the aft most point of the running surface, then adding the swim platform at the end of the running surface. This keeps the platform apart from the usable interior space, rather than encroaching on it—regardless of whether you choose outboard or sterndrive power. The result is a boat that maximizes space and value like never before.
OPTIONS ORDERED ON BOAT
- SOLID BLACK HULL / CHESTNUT INTERIOR
- MERCRUISER 250 MPI 4.5L I/O ENGINE
- 2021 TDM AXLE BLACK TRAILER & BRAKES
- BATTERY SWITCH - HIGH ALTITUDE PROP - DIGITAL DEPTH GAUGE - COCKPIT TABLE - BOW SPEAKERS - SEAGRASS SNAP IN FLOORING - WALK THRU WINDSHIELD - AUTOMATIC BILGE PUMP - INTERIOR LIGHTING - BOW BLOCK OFF - EXTERIOR LIGHTING - BIMINI TOP - BOW FILLER CUSHIONS
- BeamForward™ design with high gunnels creates more passenger space, under-seat storage and safety.
- Exceptionally roomy cockpit thanks to our exclusive AftAdvantage™ design
- Standard integrated swim platform and optional platform extension are positioned further aft than comparable models adding interior space while providing the ideal staging area for water sports.
- Available Water Sports or Fishing Options let you customize the VR5 to suit your family's needs.